Thursday 24 September 2015

Snow Leopards

Snow leopards have warm, thick fur: it keeps them warm in the freezing Himalayan mountains.  They even have thick fur on the soles of their paws, which means their paws are insulated.  They have long tails; they use them as a blanket.  Snow leopards have spotted grey fur: they are camouflaged to sneak up on their prey.  In the Himalayas, it is so high that it is hard to breathe; snow leopards have wide nostrils so they can take deep breaths.

Sentences written by Antonya, Millie, Kyle, Alan and Nancy :)

15 comments:

  1. I love the CE the Antonya & Alan wrote as well as the SC Kyle & Nancy wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the picture of a snow leopard.Whoever picked it picked wisely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really pleased to see your blog has started already, well done Year 6!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The text used in this paragraph is simply astonishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I am very proud of these five yr 6 pupils and their ability to write
      effective pieces of writing.

      Delete
    2. ..
      u

      thank you from antonya

      Delete
  4. I love the picture that has been chosen whoever chose it chose wisely

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Guy Shearer I'm very pleased in my classmates skill in writting

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Guy Shearer I love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant piece of descriptive writing about adaptations! Mr E

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these sentences well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, and thank you for wanting to comment. Every comment has to be checked before it can go live, so please be patient.